You may ask what self-esteem has to do with etiquette? The answer is everything. Whatever happens externally in your life first happens internally. When you have self belief and self-assurance, communicate this and behave in a socially correct and confident manner (etiquette) success is guaranteed.
Self-Esteem and Peak Performance
What is Self-Esteem?
Self-Esteem is when…
- You can’t wait to get up in the morning
- You walk straight, look people in the eye and move with confidence
- You’re handed a difficult assignment and dive into it enthusiastically
- You know it’s safe to be honest in your relationships
- You feel exhilarated when you work hard
- Think about it…
How you feel about yourself affects every single aspect of your life. When your self-esteem is high you reach peak performance.
You can keep your self-esteem high – consistently – by using the specific skills you’ll learn in this program. They’re deceptively simple, yet most people aren’t even aware of them.
If you want to feel and be your best – to let your authentic self shine through – this program is for you.
Some of what you will learn…
- How to get what you want in life by letting go of fear
- How your beliefs affect your self-esteem
- When to learn from criticism and when and how to ignore it
- How to muster the courage to stand up for what you know is true
- The one thing, totally under your control, that you should do every day to maintain healthy self-esteem
- How to hold onto your self-esteem after a big failure
- How to get “up” for high-stress times (performance appraisals, selling situations, important meetings, job interviews etc.)
- How to regain the fun and satisfaction that may be lacking in your career and personal life
- Plus techniques for strengthening relationships, setting goals and recharging your energy and enthusiasm for your career.