The School of Etiquette’s highest-rated course
We have taught over 1 000 corporate executives in the Conversational Intelligence Masterclass
This course has the ability to:
- Transform a company’s culture
- Restore trust in broken relationships
- Improve leadership capabilities
- Improve Organisational agility and digital relevance
- Reduce employee turnover
- Increase employee retention and happiness levels
- Improve manager and employee relations
- Improve the quality of your conversations in your marriage
- Improve your relationships with your children
Welcome to the Conversational Intelligence Masterclass.
A course designed to help you:
- Understand the impact your conversations have on the brains and feelings of other people.
- Structure your conversations to meet the outcome you would like.
- Build and strengthen relationships with ease.
You will learn how to use your conversations to build trust making people want to –
- Listen to you when you speak
- Follow you when you lead
In this course, you will learn the essence of what makes for a good conversation and how to better connect with others building greater trust and collaboration.
Trust is the conduit for strong leadership, stewardship and mentorship.
Compared with people at low-trust companies, people at high-trust companies report: 106% more energy at work, 50% higher productivity, 174% less stress, 76% more engagement, 29% more satisfaction with their lives, and are 23% more likely to offer more ideas and solutions.
To add, companies with high trust levels outperform companies with low trust levels by 186%. The statistics indicate that high-trust organizations foster innovation, high performance and greater relevance.
In a digital age, that interrupts the original notion of human connection and communication, a high-trust culture is the cornerstone of successful digital relevance, company transformation and most importantly, longevity.
A new field of research, Conversational Intelligence, explores the correlation between the words we speak and the impact they have on the brains of others – how they listen, how they react and most importantly, how they are able to innovate in this fast-paced hi-tech world.
Conversational Intelligence teaches people how to structure their conversations to build trust that fosters innovation, inclusivity, creativity, and strategy – key catalysts for agile and high-performing companies.
Some of the things you will learn in this training
Neurochemistry of Conversations
Neuroscience behind Influence & Trust
How and why conversations miss the mark leading to conflict and mistrust
Measuring the impact of different conversations on the brains of others
Identifying your personal conversational style
Moving from Fear & Distrust to Trust
The brain’s subconscious response to threat
Understanding ‘Good’ & ‘Bad’ Conversation
Techniques for building TRUST with clients & colleagues
Framework for shaping organisational culture
Praise and Giving Intelligent Feedback
Priming and Preparing for a Difficult Conversation
Potential Benefits to Your Organisation:
- Relationships between leaders, managers and teams
- Relationships amongst clients and employees
- Delivery and acceptance of feedback
- KPI structure and delivery
- Communication between people in organisation
- Team and organisational culture
- Sense of psychological safety in the workplace
- Transformational Sales Conversations
Benefits to Personal life
- Improved conversational style
- Less arguments
- More solutions to ongoing challenges