Are you struggling to run efficient video conferences? Is a one-hour meeting turning into a three-hour disaster? Are your team members speaking over one another in a teleconference? Do your staff simply have no idea how to run a professional meeting?
Virtual business meetings have become commonplace in a rapidly evolving business environment.
As a result, your organisation’s reputation and productivity weigh heavily on your staff’s ability to not only run virtual meetings professionally but reach desired outcomes efficiently.
We will address the following challenges:
- People speaking over each other
- Voices that are not audible
- Poorly executed virtual meetings
- Awkward boardroom conversations
- Unacceptable locations to take calls and videos
- Bad body language during meetings
- Incorrect interpretation of body language during meetings
- Ill-prepared attendees
- Unacceptable Behaviours in the boardroom
- Boardroom setup and capabilities
- Clarifying Agendas and allocated speakers
- Responsibilities for Chairman
This course brings to light the latest learnings and industry tricks to ensure that your team’s conduct in meetings is not only up to scratch but far exceeds the standard levels of professionalism.
The course topics are listed below:
- Preparing for a meeting, negotiation, and networking session
- Preparing the room/environment
- Rules of engagement for virtual meetings
- Body Language for face-to-face and virtual meetings
- Voice modulation exercises for clarity in teleconferencing
- Meeting and Boardroom Behaviours
- ‘Room Warming’ conversations for the boardroom
- Video and Teleconferencing Etiquette
- MS Teams
- Zoom Tips and Tricks
This course is vital for any organisation that needs to find an easy and cost-effective way to align multiple offices, keep remote employees engaged, and most importantly create fluid communication channels with clients and vendors.
Duration: 4 Hours