Success in business is not just about doing your job properly, it’s about your personal appeal and how to use that in a strategic way to build influence and create buy in. Business Etiquette takes you and/or your team to the next level by offering you a more strategic and focused approach to business success by addressing the very essence of how you influence and interact with others.
- Do you want to feel more confident in a professional environment by elevating your professional IQ?
- Do you want to learn how to be more successful in business interactions and negotiations?
- Are you looking to better prepare yourself for Workplace Readiness?
- Perhaps you want to discover an edge to raise your sales margins?
- Do you want to learn how to get along with anyone, and in turn increase your income?
Competitors may have the same technical knowledge; you can have that additional competitive edge, the ‘X’ factor, that wins you the business.
In every interaction in life, you sell yourself, your company, and your product. Every interaction in life is effectively an interview and an opportunity to sell yourself. This corporate training ensures that you leave the course with all the need-to-know skills for your success.
In fact, your social and interpersonal skills are fundamental in any workplace readiness programme.
In this exciting and stimulating course, you will discover the connection skills necessary to create a life of your own design rather than a life based on circumstance. Skills that are necessary to get ahead in life whether you are entering the business world, in sales, management, or as an executive.
This corporate training will teach you about Professional Behaviour and Business Etiquette – the expectations governing boardroom meeting etiquette, networking, virtual meetings, and telephone and email etiquette, amongst many other things which will catapult you ahead of the competition and define you as the expert in your field.
What you will learn in this Corporate Training:
- Distinguish Yourself from the competition
- Control your Professional Impression and Impact
- The Qualities of Professional Presence and Appeal
- Body Language Interpretation and Strategic use of Body Language
- Professional Entrances that control the First Impression
- Scientifically Proven Rapport Building Techniques that Help People like you in Seconds
- Eye Contact, Culture & Signals
- Preparing for Greater Impact at Meetings or Events
- Hosting and Attending Hard-Hitting Meetings
- Networking Mastery
- The Professional Handshake
- Cultural Etiquette and How to Handle this
- Electronic Communication Etiquette – Telephone, Cell Phone, and Email Etiquette
- Social Skills
- Mingling Proficiency
- Networking Confidence
- Sales Figures
- Meeting formats
- Boardroom Behaviour
- Negotiation Skills
- Electronic Etiquette
- and much more