“Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning.” – Maya Angelou
Your voice is a primary means of communication:
- It can win or lose you a job
- It can win or lose an audience
- It increases your chances of promotion
Would you like to:
Improve your speaking voice?
Speak better English?
Improve your vocabulary?
Become a public speaker
Train to become a radio or TV presenter?
Or would you simply like to polish your vocal skills, voice projection, vocal agility and presenting skills simultaneously?
It is a fact that people fear public speaking more than they fear death.
Introductory or advanced classes are offered by Royal Shakespeare Company’s, Michael McGovern. Michael is a distinguished professional and veteran of the South African Broadcasting, Film and Theatrical Industry. Michael trains using specialist techniques and skills designed specifically for presenters, public speakers and corporate spokespersons as well as anyone who would like to be heard and taken seriously.
You will learn some of the following:
- Deliver effective speeches and flawless presentations
- Speak clearly and persuasively
- Keep audience’s attention
- Polish your microphone and television camera techniques
- Courses tailor made to your specific needs
Courses are generally 1 hour a week for 6-12 weeks