Need a Protocol Officer?
Protocol is the fine art and science of facilitating events for people of different cultures and levels of precedence. This allows you to find common purpose, engage strategic and sensitive issues, and create relationships. A protocol officer ensures that all customs and regulations dealing with diplomatic formality, precedence and etiquette are organised in advance and seamlessly orchestrated.
A protocol officer creates a distraction- free environment so relationships can be developed, issues can be resolved and all objectives met.
Responsibilities of a protocol officer:
- Plan and host special events
- Plan and orchestrate meetings, conferences, and ceremonial events and functions in their entirety
- Represent organization events
- Utilize the organizational order of precedence for proper seating, introductions, drafting and delivering of speeches and testimonials
- Travel locally and abroad with client and executives, when necessary
- Greet and escort visitors
- Research and manage gift selection
- Organize appropriate security and transport
- Flag positioning and placement
One of the cardinal rules in protocol is the observance of the order of precedence at all functions where officials of a government or its representatives are present. – McCaffree and Innis
For enquiries please contact us now.