- Would you like to open your own etiquette training business?
- Become the chief facilitator in your organisation in business and social etiquette?
- Would you like to groom the leaders in your country for greater impact?
- Are you a coach wishing to add more services to your offering?
The School of Etiquette, a globally renowned training institute, brings you the most comprehensive Train-the-trainer Programme from across the globe.
We offer you the opportunity to invest in a full package that will help you:
- Immediately set up a business and begin training etiquette and earning an income
- Start facilitating courses internally for your organisation
- Train diplomatic and governmental staff in personal branding and international protocol
- Improve your offering as a coach and image consultant
On completion of your course, you will have the immediate resources to conduct and run training for a multitude of people and organisations.
What does it include:
The Train-the-trainer Programme provides you with instructional advice, slides, and workbooks on the following courses:
- International Business Etiquette
- Business Entertainment and Dining
- Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- High Tea Etiquette
- The Professional’s Closet (Female and Male)
- Add in International Diplomacy and Protocol for additional $2,500
Together these courses can be combined to create a Teen or Adult Finishing School programme as well as sell all listed courses as standalone programmes.
You have 8 courses in your package which you will be able to market immediately.
Course Assets include:
- Workbooks (Hard & soft copy)
- Editable Slides (Hard & soft copy)
- 3-year license fee for all materials
Additional Bonuses include:
- Attend the Captivating Speaker- public speaking & facilitation course
- Marketing Strategy & Tips
- Media Management tips
- Income potential
- Three-year free access to School of Etiquette’s online courses – these offer you an opportunity to continuously review the course content and serve as a reminder of all the content and stories.
- Affiliate Partner with School of Etiquette to sell online courses and receive a revenue share on all direct sales
Total Course Duration: 6 Days
An Additional day is added for International Diplomacy & Protocol.
Destination: Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & MESH Club, Johannesburg Silo Hotel, Cape Town or alternatively at your company premises.
The International Etiquette & Protocol Train-the-trainer provides you with a comprehensive 12-session training program:
- 8 Courses with all materials required to facilitate the training – this also includes how to facilitate the courses including ice breakers, exercises & stories
- Course Topics: International Business Etiquette | Entertaining & Dining | Virtual Meeting Etiquette | Deportment | High Tea | Professionals Closet (Male & Female) | Adult Finishing School | Teen Finishing School
- Combination of One-on-one coaching and interactive group sessions.
- Virtual Training conducted in 3.5-hour virtual sessions over ZOOM
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs wanting to start a business
- Image consultants and life coaches wishing to add to their suite of services
- Corporate facilitators for internal and in-house organisations
- Protocol, meeting, and event coordinators
- Government professionals
Requirements in order to attend:
- An intermediate level of written and spoken English. All classes/sessions are conducted in English and all materials are provided in English.
- 100% class attendance is required.