Need A Protocol Officer?
The protocol is the fine art and science of facilitating events for people of different cultures and levels of precedence. This allows you to find a common purpose, engage strategic and sensitive issues, and create relationships. A protocol officer ensures that all customs and regulations dealing with diplomatic formality, precedence, and etiquette are organised in advance and seamlessly orchestrated.
A protocol officer creates a distraction-free environment so relationships can be developed, issues can be resolved and all objectives met.
Responsibilities of a protocol officer:
- Plan and host special events
- Plan and orchestrate meetings, conferences, and ceremonial events and functions in their entirety
- Represent organization events
- Utilize the organizational order of precedence for proper seating, introductions, drafting and delivering of speeches and testimonials
- Travel locally and abroad with clients and executives, when necessary
- Greet and escort visitors
- Research and manage gift selection
- Organize appropriate security and transport
- Flag positioning and placement
One of the cardinal rules in the protocol is the observance of the order of precedence at all functions where officials of a government or its representatives are present. – McCaffree and Innis
Contact us for inquiries about pricing and further information.