"Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot." Clarence Thomas – US administrator & lawyer
- Are your children and teens lacking the social skills to confidently conduct a conversation with anyone older than their peers?
- Do you feel there is an erosion of the social skills, manners, and polish of today’s youth?
- Do you want your child to believe in themselves so that they can excel and succeed in their life’s ambitions?”
Invest in your teen’s future by arming them with the social confidence, polish and moral compass that will guide them through their life’s journey successfully. This will ensure they are better equipped to achieve their goals and surge ahead of their peers, giving them the competitive boost to shine in every situation.
This course will help your child to feel more confident and comfortable so that they can enjoy their teen years and be better prepared to handle themselves in social situations.
When a girl feels that she’s perfectly groomed and dressed she can forget that part of her. That’s charm ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Short Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald
These classes are offered to schools to support their existing curriculum, in group sessions as well as private one-on-one sessions.
The workshops cover the topics noted below, as well as many more:
- How to boost their Self Esteem
- Goal Setting & Circle of Excellence
- Deportment- How to walk, sit, stand
- Body Language
- Appropriate wear
- How to Confidently make New Friends and get along with people better
- Small Talk Topics
- How to start a conversation and excuse yourself politely
- Greeting People
- Eye Contact & Handshaking
- Social Media Etiquette
- Dining Manners
- and much more…
- Self-esteem & Personal Mastery
- How to Set Goals + The Power of Goal Setting Creating a Circle of Excellence – A mental safety net for your children to establish and use in challenging moments
- The Power of Visualisation & Affirmations
- Deportment – how to walk, sit and stand Clothing & Personal Presentation
- Culture: Learning about different South African cultures and respect
- How to Make Friends and Build Connection How to Make an Entrance
- How to Socialise and Mingle
- Choosing & Joining a group
- How to Dine Correctly: Formal, African, Asian (An in depth training in Dining Etiquette)
- Start a Conversation and Finish it Politely Dealing with Bullying
- Greeting People + Eye Contact + Handshakes Body Language – Communicating correctly through the body
- Social Media Etiquette Cell Phone Etiquette