Virtual Meeting Etiquette
Are you struggling to run efficient video conferences? Is a one hour meeting turning into a three hour disaster? Are your team members speaking over one another in a teleconference? Do your staff simply have no idea how to run a professional meeting?
Virtual business meetings have become commonplace in a rapidly evolving business environment. Since everything in business has become more streamlined, virtual and efficient, it wasn’t long before the conventional face to face meeting was identified as a critical area for change and improvement.
As a result your organisation’s reputation and productivity weighs heavily on your staff’s ability to not only run virtual meetings professionally but reach desired outcomes efficiently.
In this short 4 hour course we will explore ways to ensure the success of 3 types of meeting: virtual meetings, teleconferences and face to face meetings.
We will address the following challenges:
- People speaking over each other
- Voices that are not audible
- Poorly executed virtual meetings
- Awkward boardroom conversations
- Unacceptable locations to take calls and videos
- Bad body language during meetings
- Incorrect interpretation of body language during meetings
- Ill-prepared attendees
- Unacceptable Behaviours in the boardroom
- Boardroom setup and capabilities
- Clarifying Agendas and allocated speakers
- Responsibilities for Chairman
This course brings to light the latest learnings and industry tricks to ensure that your team’s conduct in meetings is not only up to scratch but far exceeds the standard levels of professionalism.
The course topics are listed below:
- Preparing for a meeting, negotiation and networking session
- Preparing the room/environment
- Rules of engagement for virtual meetings
- Body Language for face to face and virtual meetings
- Voice modulation exercises for clarity in teleconferencing
- Meeting and Boardroom Behaviours
- ‘Room Warming’ conversations for the boardroom
- Video and Teleconferencing Etiquette
This course is vital for any organisation that needs to find an easy and cost-effective way to align multiple offices, keep remote employees engaged and most importantly create fluid communication channels with clients and vendors.
Duration: 4 Hours
Price: Costed on number of attendees