International Etiquette & Protocol Consultant Train-the-Trainer Programme
Would you like to open your own etiquette training business?
Become the chief facilitator in your organisation in business and social etiquette?
Would you like to groom the leaders in your country for greater impact?
Are you a coach wishing to add more services to your offering?
Welcome to the gold standard of etiquette!
The School of Etiquette, a globally renowned training institute, brings you the most comprehensive Train-the-trainer Programme from across the globe.
We offer you the opportunity to invest in a full package that will help you:
– Immediately set up a business and begin training etiquette and earning an income
– Start facilitating courses internally for your organisation
– Train diplomatic and governmental staff in personal branding and international protocol
– Improve your offering as a coach and image consultant
On completion of your course, you will have the immediate resources to conduct and run trainings for a multitude of people and organisations.
What does it include:
The Train-the-trainer Programme provides you with instructional advice, slides and workbooks on the following courses:
- International Business Etiquette
- Business Entertainment and Dining
- Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- High Tea Etiquette
- The Professional’s Closet (Female and Male)
Together these courses can be combined to create a Teen or Adult Finishing School programme as well as selling all listed courses as standalone programmes.
You have 8 courses in your package which you will be able to market immediately.
Course Assets include:
- Editable Workbooks (soft copy)
- Editable Slides (soft copy)
- Course Facilitation guides (soft copy)
- 4 Year license fee to all materials
- Digital Certificate (Hard Copy available $50-00 + courier fees)
Additional Bonuses include
- Attend the Captivating Speaker- public speaking & facilitation course
- Marketing Strategy & Tips
- Media Management tips
- Income potential
- Four-year free access to School of Etiquette’s online courses – these offer you an opportunity to continuously review the course content and serve as a reminder of all the content and stories.
- Affiliate Partner with School of Etiquette to sell online courses and receive revenue share on all direct sales
Total Course Duration: 6 Days (12 virtual sessions)
Virtual Sessions: 3.5 hours each
Depending on the schedule and availability of the School of Etiquette facilitators, scheduled training will be arranged to suit your schedule and country time zone.
The International Etiquette & Protocol Train-the-trainer provides you with a comprehensive 12 session training program:
- 8 Courses with all materials required to facilitate the training – this also includes how to facilitate the courses including ice breakers, exercises & stories
- Course Topics: International Business Etiquette | Entertaining & Dining | Virtual Meeting Etiquette | Deportment | High Tea | Professionals Closet (Male & Female) | Adult Finishing School | Teen Finishing School
- Combination of One-on-one coaching and interactive group sessions.
- Virtual Trainings conducted in 3.5 hour virtual sessions over ZOOM
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs wanting to start a business
- Image consultants and life coaches wishing to add to their suite of services
- Corporate facilitators for internal and in-house organisations
- Protocol, meeting and event coordinators
- Government professionals
Requirements in order to attend:
- An intermediate level of written and spoken english. All classes/sessions are conducted in english and all materials are provided in english.
- Stable internet connection
- Laptop/desktop/tablet with built in/plug in microphone and speakers.
- Webcam: cameras expected to remain on at all times.
- All sessions will be conducted via ZOOM. No software purchase is necessary as students will be invited as guests from The School of Etiquette’s accounts.
- Please review the full listing of Zoom system requirements for PC, Mac, and Linux.
- You can test your connection to Zoom through their test site at https://zoom.us/test.
- 100% attendance is required.
Tuition & Fees:
If you would like to add the comprehensive International Diplomacy & Protocol masterclass offering to your train-the-trainer program, this will be charged at an additional amount of $2 500-00.
Disclaimer: Kindly note that the train-the-trainer programme is only available to individuals who live outside of South Africa.