Courtenay Kleu is the co-founder and director of The School of Etiquette.
She attended –
- St Anne’s Diocesan College, an all girls boarding school in the Natal Midlands.
- The Protocol School of Washington and is a certified trainer in Etiquette and International Protocol;
- The New York School of Etiquette and is certified in the Social Success Make-over Program.
- ‘European School of Protocol’ making Courtenay, Africa’s most highly certified etiquette consultant.
- Chata Romano International Image Consultants and is a certified Image consultant
- Evolved Coaching and is a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programmer
- itim International in The Hague and certified as an Intercultural Management Trainer
- The Center for Body Language and is a certified Body Language and Micro-Expressions trainer
Prior to founding this school, she graduated with –
- A degree in Politics, Philsophy and Economics (UCT)
- A postgraduate diploma in Entrepreneurship (UCT);
- Online Marketing (UCT).