It is an indispensable tool to understand what motivates people to work. As companies seek new ways to drive competitive advantage, it can be easy to overlook the organisational culture itself. But success today depends on finding better ways to get things done — right down to the environments your employees spend most of their time in.
Every successful company knows that people are important assets but happy people are their most important assets.
Properly run companies place a great deal of emphasis on recruitment and the interview process in order to build their talent base. This process can be quite costly in terms of time and finance. Which is why it is so important for a company to make sure that once they have hired the right staff members, they provide an environment for their employees that nurtures growth and productivity.
To meet the needs of your people, this cutting edge neuroscience based course, has been created to improve productivity, ethos, motivation and workplace satisfaction.
The Workplace Transformation Masterclass includes:
- Happiness in the Workplace – It has been proven that if your staff are happy in their place of work, your company experiences:
- Higher productivity
- Higher quality .
- Lower absenteeism
- Less stress and burnout
- Lower employee turnover
- Higher sales
- Higher customer satisfaction
- More creativity and innovation
- More adaptability
- Better stock performance
- A better bottom line
Every leader wants motivated employees. It’s not the job of the manager to motivate employees. It’s a manager’s job to create an environment in which employees are naturally motivated. Most companies have it all wrong. They don’t have to motivate their employees. They have to stop demotivating them.
This comes down to learning how to create the environment that allows your employees to find their own happiness in whatever they do. You cannot make someone happy but you can create the environment and arm them with the tools to discover their own happiness. This section creates the foundation on which all other sections rely.
- Conversational Intelligence – this is the key to success in life and business. It’s not about how smart you are, but how open you are to learn new and effective powerful conversational rituals that prime the brain for trust, partnership, and mutual success. Careers and personal lives are defined by the quality of conversations we have as these form the foundation for all relationships both professionally and personally.
- Assertiveness & Effective Communication – Many people often find themselves saying yes when they actually mean ‘No’ or shouting when a calm and controlled conversation would have reached an amicable outcome a lot sooner. In fact companies often miss out on potentially great ideas as individuals cannot find their voice for fear of social rejection by a superior. This section allows you to learn how to communicate your thoughts in a safe way that also allows your counterpart to share their thoughts without fear of rejection.
- Motivation, Attitude and Productivity – As an employer, you cannot motivate your staff to do their work, motivation is a result of internal desires. In order for your staff to discover their motivation and improve productivity, they need to understand what they are working towards in life, why it’s important and how their reactions to the events in life can change their outcomes. Without a positive attitude, behaviours cannot change, improve or endure.
Workplace transformation is implemented through a top down approach where the leaders and managers in the company become the change makers and the ambassadors for this transformation. With their cooperation and motivation to make this work, your company can achieve change and vast improvement in the three most important areas: attitude, productivity and sales.
As last thought:
The best investment you can make is in your own staff and it is the quickest return on investment.
“ Here’s a short list of just a few of the critical success factors in business today:
- Customer loyalty
- High Quality service delivery
- Great customer service
Look familiar? Does your company face some of the same demands?
Now ask yourself where all of these things will come from.
– Alexander Kjerulff